Dad's Home Dad's Home

Always funny

This movie always just makes me want to laugh out loud.

BTW where did you get the F-Zero music?

@ zqoro: It is the first one.

Blockhead: Episode 10 Blockhead: Episode 10

Holy crap, that was funny!

Possibly the funniest thing I have seen on newgrounds that has clean language. Pico says all his 5 five belongs to you.

And @AtomicToothpaste: It's called Adobe Flash, genius.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Just beautiful.

I am utterly speechless at the beauty of this Flash. This is one of the best flashes I have seen on this site, hell all the internet. 10/5 and 100/10.
I hope this one wins the Tank award.

Sonny Sonny

Awesome!!!

MY favorite flash games since Portal, the flash version. I am not a big fan of RPGs, but this is the exception. Eagerly awaiting Sonny 2.

As for an improvement, I'd like to see more animation variety in SOnny 2 orthe next version, but this still kicks ass otherwise.

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

Nice game

I liked the music, It took me a while to figure out but ididn't read the instructions :P Fun game but the time limit should be extended.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Godly!

I love the music in the game, and has the gameplay of Guitar hero (my favorite game ever!). It needs more metal, but thats just me :P

Valhalla Bound Valhalla Bound

Epic.

Simply an awesome song any way you think about it. 'Nuff said.

Cerberus - Falling Empire Cerberus - Falling Empire

Awesome!!

Never heard of Cerberus, but I will buy the CD with this song on it. On e of the Best heavy metal covers, even tho I can't find the song.

5/5
10/10 (+0.016)

Creeping-Dan responds:

The CD is called What Have We Become? And its on CD Baby. METHULLL!!

Fountain of Dreams remix Fountain of Dreams remix

Most freakin' Excellent!!!

Awesome song. I don't know what you need to finish on it, but keep on doing whatever your doing. 2 well deserved thumbs up.